Friday, May 14, 2010

Are there any online resources for finding a decent hair stylist in your area?

I would love to find a good hair stylist in my area but there seems like there are 1000's! It would be nice to find a message board where people could comment on their experiences at local salons.Are there any online resources for finding a decent hair stylist in your area?
I'm not sure of any, but ULTA and Toni Guy have nationwide salons and offer great results.Are there any online resources for finding a decent hair stylist in your area?
Go to invisionfree.com and look through some of the forums on hair or makeup. Also, magazines like Lucky sometimes talk about the best salons in your area.

Report Abuse



That would be a great idea, having a message board and comments, but you have to remember that it's only someone's opion. I might think that I'm the greatest stylist, which I do think I am, but someone eles might think not. Also, I might give you a great cut today, see you in 4 weeks, and might be having a off day that day. It happens.
You can try going to different chain salon websites and seeing what kind of feedback they have. But it is just an opinion. Best bet is to call different salons and if you have the time set up a consultation with a stylist, that way you can see what kind of environment the salon has, what products they use, price ranges and if you click with the stylist, that way you just don't go into a salon as a walk in and get someone who is going to just do what they want.
Try citysearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment