Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you have a regular hair stylist or do you go to a different place all the time?

I like going to a different spot each time to get my hair cut. Some times they are really nice and other times they are so unfriendly. I can not understand how some stylists stay in the business, because they never smile and refuse to make small talk to me.





So, do you go to the same place all the time or go to different spots?Do you have a regular hair stylist or do you go to a different place all the time?
I thought I found one specific stylist, but then she kept asking me to try crazy things with my hair and kind of stopped doing what I feel most comfortable with. I never found another person that I always wanted to stay with and my lady moved. So I dont think there is anything wrong with a new one every time... until you find a special bond with someone you can be friends with.Do you have a regular hair stylist or do you go to a different place all the time?
I prefer to stick with the same stylist- someone whom I am comfortable with, knows my hair, and what I like. After having some horrible haircuts because of stylist not listening (to include a female version of a mullet), I tend to stick with the ones that I know will listen and have no problems advising me as to whether or not a style will look good with my face shape. :)
I go to the same hair stylist every time, she knows my hair and what I want. When I say a trim she knows just how much to cut off, when I say a perm she knows what kind.
I do my own hair...everything from cutting to coloring/highlighting to perming. If something comes out wrong, I only have myself to blame (although, nothing has *knock on wood* )
I go somone new everytime because I like to see what different hairstyle ideas people have. I always like different. If they mess it up it will always grow back.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment