Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i explain this to my hair stylist?

okayy... so i am getting my hair cut and i want some more layers.. i have a few. but i want more.. i want something like miley cyrus or ashley tisdales when they are straight..





*** btw.. i don't want to be just like miley or ashley i just want a similar hair cut!





thanks sooo much


xoxoxo!How do i explain this to my hair stylist?
I am a hair stylist in training and I understood you perfectly but just in case I would bring in a picture so the stylist has a better idea on what you're looking for.How do i explain this to my hair stylist?
find a picture that resembles the look that you want, print it out. And give it to your hair stylist. They can do it the way you want from the picture. They will give you some advice if needed for the style you want. Not all hairstyles turn out the way you want them depending on how thick or thin your hair is. ect.
Actually, they probably cut their hair in close layers.


But they insert extensions in their hair so that when straightened it comes out like so.

No comments:

Post a Comment