Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do I have to tip the hair stylist if I am not happy with my hair?

I asked for golden highlights, and they came out white blonde. She toned it down, and then it looked orange-y! Do I have to tip if I was very upset with my hair?Do I have to tip the hair stylist if I am not happy with my hair?
You should NEVER leave the salon unhappy. If she messed it up she needs to fix it for free on the spot, then you can tip her if she is kind and helpful about it. Too many people just say whatever and leave. If your hair is not exactly what you want it to be, stay until it is.Do I have to tip the hair stylist if I am not happy with my hair?
I agree with Amber Marie. Don't ever leave the salon unhappy. She should fix it and then if she does you should tip her for the extra time and effort spent.
You don't HAVE to tip ANYBODY for ANYTHING. It's your choice.
no-way if its not what you want dont tip them try a different salon if your not happy

No comments:

Post a Comment