Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How much should I pay a hair stylist?

As an employer what is the going rate in CA for hourly or commission serviceHow much should I pay a hair stylist?
I dont think they charge by the hour they charge based on what you want done like a hair cut for examlpe would be $15.00 then to style it is an extra $5.00 then you have to figure in a tip.How much should I pay a hair stylist?
15$ for a cut and 5$ for style hahahaahaaha this is 2007 not 1970... a hair cut will cost you like 25$ style job another 10-15 on top of it.. and that's average prices.. yes it can be cheaper and yes it can go ALOT higher... theres a salon down the street from me right now with a special on a dye job... its 99.99 wow... the way i figured it out was they rent the chair from the salon and they pocket the money.. well ya the shop takes there Cut too.. but that's the rent,.....

No comments:

Post a Comment