Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a cosmetics hair stylist license from isreal what can i do now that i live in ny?

I received my license in cosmetics, as a a hair stylist in Israel. I moved to NY , and want to work in my field. What ca i do ? Can i get My Israeli license legalized in US, or do i need to go to school and take license exam again? Do i need a SS #? My papers are still in process and i wont have a SS # for at least 6 more months? What can i do, do i have options?I have a cosmetics hair stylist license from isreal what can i do now that i live in ny?
You will probably have to take 400 hours and take State-board test again. For your licence It`s better than 9months of school.:o( I would go to your local beauty collage for more information. They should be able to help you.GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment