Friday, May 14, 2010

Why does my hair stylist enjoy making me look pretty yet talk about me behind my back?

?Why does my hair stylist enjoy making me look pretty yet talk about me behind my back?
because she's a b*tch that enjoys her job. i guess giving you pretty hair doesn't stop her from having things to say about you, so why ruin your hair when you'll pay her to do what she enjoys as she talks sh*t about you?Why does my hair stylist enjoy making me look pretty yet talk about me behind my back?
Could be a number of reasons...


she could be really shallow, with a genuine ';disloyalty'; factor in her personality.


She is definitely unprofessional.


She could be jealous of you.


She may be giving you discounts to make herself feel better about the way she back stabs you.


I'd find a new hairdresser.


I refuse to do business with people like that.
If you like the work and the price, who cares if they talk about you?





Obviously you don't care enough, or you'd stop going to her haha =o)
Because hair is his job and gossiping is his personality
He gets paid to make you look good.





Reminds me of a joke:





A breeder of dogs crossed pit bulls with poodles.


They are terrible guard dogs


But vicious gossips
because theyre paid to make your hair look good... they enjoy the money, not you








EDIT: she gives you discounts so you keep coming back and keep paying them
Go somewhere else.
Your hair stylist is a women right?

No comments:

Post a Comment