Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in San Francisco, CA?

I had the same hair style all my life. My hair is long to the waist, black and wavy. I really need to make a change. Cost is not an issue as long as the hair stylist is GREAT.Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in San Francisco, CA?
I don't know of one in San Francisco but I do know a real great one in Palo Alto. The place is called Mission 6 hair salon. They were even on KRON 4 morning news and have a good buzz about them going:





www.mission6salon.com





I don't know if you are willing to go out there but they are great. I found out about them on the internet and found a lot of great reviews. I searched them on Citysearch.com (San Francisco), and found a lot of reviews. I checked it out and got a great cut. It costs about $50 for a mens haircut. However, I don't know how much a womans cut costs.





I highly recommend this place! Don't worry about them trying to push you to buy products because they don't push you to buy anything. I usually get my haircut by Brenda, however, expect to schedule a couple of weeks in advance because they are that busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment