Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAIR STYLIST!Can u please tell me what the BEST straightens are in your oppion from top 2 bottom?

People who aren't hair stylist can answer 2.


Its just more prefered.


Like the least good, and then the med, and then the best.HAIR STYLIST!Can u please tell me what the BEST straightens are in your oppion from top 2 bottom?
Well, in my opinion it has to be GHDs. Even my mobile hairdresser bought a pair after using mine.





The worst I have ever had have to be a pair of Vidal Sasson metal ones, I might as well have tried straightening my hair with a pair of cooking tongs.HAIR STYLIST!Can u please tell me what the BEST straightens are in your oppion from top 2 bottom?
I've never used a Chi, but I heard they work wonders for some people, but just average for others, so I'd say that one's medium. My Remmington Wet 2 Straight works really well, except it doesn't keep my hair straight for too long, but that's because it's naturally curly so nothing works too well for me. I personally don't like Vidal Sassoon because I feel like it doesn't straighten it well. Consider asking your stylist to get a chemical straightening. I'd recommend with any straightener, buy some damage protection spray so it doesn't fry your hair. I'd also recommend buying straightening products like Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight. Hope I helped! :)
Well.


I have a few opinions for you.


Do NOT use


FHI. Especially the pink one from target lol.


Trust me, that thing dried up my hair.





I suggest the Sedu, Solia, or GHD (even though that's really expensive).


I have never tried the Chi, but I have heard that damages your hair badly too.
i have a Chi!


THEY ARE AMAZING!!!


(but VERY pricey)


really any GREAT hair strightener you are going to get WILL be pricey.


i would ask your hairstylist though to get one for you. they can sometimes knock a little off the price.


ALSO great:


Sedu


GHD





hope i helped!!!
i loved my bed head one , but i used my friends CHI and it made my hair soooooo soft and shiny , so CHI!!!











ps im not a hairstylist

No comments:

Post a Comment