Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it true that the hair stylist will have to cut my hair shorter in order for side bangs?

I have long hair and i want side bangs to go with it but my friends say that the hair stylists will cut your whole head of hair shorter to get side bangs and i don't want that. I want to have long hair with side bangs so is it really true that the stylist will have to cut my hair in order to have side bangs?Is it true that the hair stylist will have to cut my hair shorter in order for side bangs?
I am a stylist and i could do it without cutting all of your hair... its not hard if you know what your doing. I work at JCPennys hair salon.





the style looks better with some layers but i had mine just like what you discribed for years and just got some layers cut into mine.Is it true that the hair stylist will have to cut my hair shorter in order for side bangs?
No that isn't true! I have a friend with hair that goes down to her bottom and she has side bangs. It's more common with shorter hair but it will look fine. My only suggestion is to get layers when you get them cut. My hair stylist cuts my layers to fit with my bangs.
usually the stylist will just cut a section of hair about 5 in. wide to create sidebangs which really isnt that much. you can also ask the stylist to give you less bangs which will mean less hair being cut.
Nope I have Miley Cyrus length hair and have side bangs believe it or not it looks better the longer the hair is.
No..She'll only cut your bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment