Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best college to go to if you are wanting to become a hair stylist?

i love to style and cut hair. i already do mine, my sisters, and my mothersWhat is the best college to go to if you are wanting to become a hair stylist?
It depends on where you live. Paul Mitchell is a fantastic school, but you can go through your local community college to get the degree too, that's really cheap. Whatever you do, avoid any Elite schools, the have like 20 lawsuits against them.What is the best college to go to if you are wanting to become a hair stylist?
Well, I'm not really sure where you live (not asking for it either, that's not my business nor anyone else's), but I'm sure that there may be a community college nearby...perhaps, again I am not really sure. Pretty much any college has a hairstyling course (I hear it's really fun too).

No comments:

Post a Comment