Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I make sure my new hair stylist gets the look I want right?

http://rach82276-katvond.buzznet.com/use…


I have attached a link of Kat Von D… I have long thick hair so this style will work great for me! but how do I pick a hairstylist and how do I make sure that my new hairstylist doesn’t mess it up??? My currant hair stylist rocks at color, but cut… not so much. So I will be calling salons in town to make an appointment, who do I ask the front desk lady for ? “someone who is experienced in cutting layers”? everyone is! Please also include any links to like hairstyles… they are hard to find on the web! PS – I will be bringing in this pictures to whomever I go with?How do I make sure my new hair stylist gets the look I want right?
Bring in a PictureHow do I make sure my new hair stylist gets the look I want right?
print it out and take it to her

No comments:

Post a Comment