Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My hair is parted on the side, why do hair stylist's cut it longer on one side of the part?

I have had 2 different people cut it this way. It is annoying because if your part does not fall into place as when it was cut, the longer pieces go on the other side and look ridiculous.My hair is parted on the side, why do hair stylist's cut it longer on one side of the part?
My hair is doing that too, and it doesnt want to stay on the other side of my head, its so freakin annoying!My hair is parted on the side, why do hair stylist's cut it longer on one side of the part?
That is the stylist fault...they will tell you different but it is....next time you go in make a point to part your hair yourself and tell them that is how you always part it...this way it will be the same when you style it...if they get offended or mad then find another salon to go to.....the hair will fall right if it is cut to your style but if it is cut where they part it or think you part it then it will not fall right....they should be ok with this...i actually have people to do this before i cut their hair that way they are happy when they get home

No comments:

Post a Comment