Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Looking for gift ideas for my manicurist and hair stylist for the holiday season, any suggestions?

need ideas...don't want to give the wrong gift, but want to find that right gift.Looking for gift ideas for my manicurist and hair stylist for the holiday season, any suggestions?
My mom was a hair stylist for 40 years and had the same clients for years - you develop a relationship and you gain insight on what they like - she always received her favorite perfumes and such. With my stylist, I know a lot about her so I buy her a gift based on that - but definitely not a gift card. Just my two cents -Looking for gift ideas for my manicurist and hair stylist for the holiday season, any suggestions?
definately some kind of gift card!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Passes/gift cards to spas are great gifts. Manicure passes are the most inexpensive usually and are great for anybody who works alot with their hands.





Also, movie passes are a good idea as well. As are versatile house items, like festive corkscrews, festive decoration, some festive plant, etc.





Good Luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment