Friday, May 14, 2010

How much should I tip my hair stylist for a $10 haircut that takes about 15 minutes?

well.... 10 percent... is a dollar





but thats cheap...


i saw 3 or 5 dollarsHow much should I tip my hair stylist for a $10 haircut that takes about 15 minutes?
that sounds more like a barber, than a stylist with those prices. Two or three dollars sounds fair. You are saving a lot on the price so I'd make sure a buy that person a nice gift for their birthday or Christmas.How much should I tip my hair stylist for a $10 haircut that takes about 15 minutes?
Same as a waiter 15% more or less if there good.
Generally, you would tip like you would at a restaurant which is anywhere from 15-20%. Since it's only $10 for the cut, and unless they do an absolutely horrible job, I would give $2. Tipping just $1 seems cheap since they are performing a relatively skilled function. If it's someone you go to regularly and have a good relationship with, you could go for up to $5 if you feel like it.
depends, if it is a barber i would say 3 or more. if its a cosmetologist i would say 5 bc 15 min for a haircut is rly fast unless they jack up ur hair. %26amp; 10 dollars for a haircut is way cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment