Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to become a international hair stylist?

I NEED INFO





I HAVE BEEN DESIGNING HAIR FOR 20 years


IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS.......................





I HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERINCE





If anyone have any information


please say so...........How to become a international hair stylist?
Join an agency.





In order to do so, you will need to have a first rate book, have published work, done fashion shows and if you are good then you should'nt have any trouble been taken on by an agent, so get working on your portfolio.





You need to get your work published, so if you know of anyone that works on shoots/magazines/ads etc ask if you can assit them (even if you have you lots of experience this will be the best way to get noticed). Then if you are good people will start booking you but you must get to a agency first because people will be reluctant to use you without one.





Get a copy of Le Book which is a Directory of artists and sources for visual industry professionals.





That will have all the agencies for makeup agents, hair agents, stylists, photographers, etc listed. Most are based in New York, LA, London, Paris, Milan, etc to youshould be prepared to travel to fulfil your dreams.





Good LuckHow to become a international hair stylist?
Oh please. S'not even funny.
you can have practise on may heir so I will show where can you please I love my he if drears I thing she is good lucking are you the same too oh I my forgo ten also she wear strings too show up her Tass's Ha,
Take classes.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment