Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How should i tell the hair stylist?

I have shoulder length thick some what layered hair i miss my long hair, so now i wear extensions, however it looks really fake you can see my real hair hanging out and my hair is sooo thick compared to my extensions. I've been suggested to get my short hair layered. i'm afraid that they're gonna cut more of my hair. How should i tell them?How should i tell the hair stylist?
The best way is to find a picture in a Hairstyle magazine and show the stylist that way they know exactly and specifically tell them how long or short you want what area using a specific measurement like 1 inch or show with your fingers..How should i tell the hair stylist?
They are giving you the service, dont be afraid just tell them directly what you want, the more details the better for them and the more communication you have the better the results. Just be forward.
tell them you wanrt to add layers to your hair but you want to keep the full length of the bottom layer


and stress the fact that you dont want it cut


however trimming your hair often will make it grow faster
tell them to keep the bottom layer full length? simple

No comments:

Post a Comment