Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I go back to my a professional hair stylist to recolor my hair or just do it myself?

a year ago, i had someone put blonde streaks with my black hair, after 5 months I didn't feel like spending to retouch my hair so i decided to color my hair brown. Im thinking of dying my hair again to a lighter brown or red but I don't know if its good to do so. Do u think its okay for me to color my hair again over the other colors or should i go to the salon to get it fixed. Thnks.Should I go back to my a professional hair stylist to recolor my hair or just do it myself?
I would say that anytime you lighten your hair, get it done professionally. Especially if you have dark hair, because then it requires a double process to bleach the hair and then dye it the new color. If you do it yourself you run the risk of ending up with a weird color or even ruining your hair.





Sure loads of people do it and it comes out fine... But I hear so many horror stories of DIY hair dying... I'd say play it safe!Should I go back to my a professional hair stylist to recolor my hair or just do it myself?
i think letting a professional do it would be in your best interest. trust me. they know what they are doing and will use the proper products and techniques. haha i had light brown highlights i got tired of and tried to dye my hair back black on my own and the brown parts had a green tint. not cute lol :)
One option is going to a cosmotology school its a lot cheaper and they know what they are doing, home hair coloring can cause a lot of drama especially depending on what shade you pick etc.
Personally, I would go to a salon. I tried to fix my hair once and it was a real mess in the end :( Sometimes it is just better to pay the money...
I would go to a professional colorist at a salon. I have known some people whose hair gets fried and turns a weird color when they did it themselves.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment