Friday, May 14, 2010

How to ask a hair stylist?

Ok so i really want my hair like brookelle bones but how will i be able to describe it to a hair stylist? Or is it just better to bring a picture?How to ask a hair stylist?
I would describe it as 'scene' hair, extremely layered, choppy and teased. I would suggest bringing a picture though, so she knows exactly how you would like your hair to be.How to ask a hair stylist?
her hair is fantastic, yo (:


hehe.


okay, well, i think you should bring in a picture.


BUT, you can tell her you want MAJOR layers all through your hair, starting from the crown of your head.


(where your ears are)





PS to the girl that answered before me:


saying you want ';scene'; hair wont work with everyone, because not everyone knows what that means!
I just want to say that I love her hair! Okay, sorry about that. When I got my haircut, I wanted it in a bob like Selena Gomez, so I brought in a picture and that totally gave her an idea. So I think that's work :)
Yeah her hair is gorgeous, just bring in a picture, for a discription:


- Scene style


- Choppy layers


- Teased

No comments:

Post a Comment