Friday, May 14, 2010

Could any hair stylist out there tell me if bangs really can make a person look younger?

I turned 40 this past July, I am thinking of getting bangs again with the hopes it may give me a younger appreanace! Right now my hair is cut into long layers and is halfway down my back. I take the decision very serious as I know once it is cut bangs take quit a while to grow back. I am just looking for some proffessional experience out there for there opion. Thank you so much for your time!Could any hair stylist out there tell me if bangs really can make a person look younger?
Sorry I'm not a hairsylist. But I know alot, so I'll try to help. I have a roundish face, and I got straight accross bangs, and they made me look young. [considering I'm still in my teens, not such a good thing] But at your age, they may be good on you. My favorite bangs are long [cheek-length] sideswept. They are pretty on just about everyone! You could also just try hair generators to get an idea of how they may look. Try,


http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>Could any hair stylist out there tell me if bangs really can make a person look younger?
definitely-especiallly if you have wrinkles on your forehead. even a side bang-which is more ';in'; for the younger crowds right now. i would go with a side bang-that way you wont look like a little kid-and you can have them or swipe them to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment