Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would it be a bad idea to have a hair stylist pick a style for me?

OK here's the deal. I'm 22 and I have a receding hairline. Consequently the front of my hair grows slower and thinner while the rest of my hair grows very thick.





Would it be a bad idea to just go to a hairstylist and ask her to pick a hairstyle that'll suit me? Or should I have a general idea of a style?Would it be a bad idea to have a hair stylist pick a style for me?
Go to and get a consult. If you go to a more upscale stylist you will probaby get more origional ideas. Your basic $15 place will probably have a more limited bag of tricks. If you have an idea (and a picture) of what you are going for it may go quicker. Let them know what you prefer in length, and how much time you tend to spend on your hair each day. Once you have something you like you can go back to cheaper places if you want and either have a picture of the haircut or be able to describe it. They should be able to get it fairly close, or just keep going to the more upscale place.

No comments:

Post a Comment