Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you tell a hair stylist that they have done a horrible job politely?

I went to Super Cuts to get a hair cut and the stylist butchered my hair. I wasn't sure how to tell her that it looked horrible and that I wanted her to fix it. All I could do was tell her that ';Yeah, it looks great!'; I didn't mean it but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. All I could think was I just want her to stop touching my hair so I could get out of there before it got even worse.


How do you politely tell someone they did a horrible job and to fix it?How do you tell a hair stylist that they have done a horrible job politely?
You say in a calm voice this is not what I wanted, not what you described and I want someone to fix it-now.


You are walking around with butchered hair but are still concerned about her feelings? I bet you tipped too didn't you?


Have another beautician from the salon fix it for you-and tip only then.


Do not ever just not pay but if they really botch a job-you need to let the management know. How do you tell a hair stylist that they have done a horrible job politely?
You don't. Don't just sit there and let them make it worse, ask them to stop the cut, and do the consultation again. Take a picture in with you the next time. A lot of the time, the hairstylists that you will find at Super Cuts and other chains are new stylists right out of school. They might not get what you are trying to tell them about the style right away. But, most stylists are visual, so a picture will help a lot. You don't have to be rude, just let the stylist know that you think that there was a miscommunication problem the last time.
u should juz say .. ';im sorrie but i just dont think this hair cut is wat its supposed to be or meets my expectations plz redo mah hair ..'; show tat yur mad a little .. jux to get her to knoe how u feel about it
';This isn't exactly what I wanted.';
Just say. ';Thank you for your time. But I really don't dig this. Do you think you could touch it up a little?';

No comments:

Post a Comment