Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I become a successful hair stylist?I am 16 years old.?

I love hair and I am wondering how do I become a hairstylist?The thing is I want to go to college too to get Business Degree. Please tell me everything about beauty school.Do they teach braiding and extensions? Also please tell me about how much it can cost.I live in GA. TELL ME EVERYTHING.How do I become a successful hair stylist?I am 16 years old.?
you can actually at this moment take night classes at a community college and get a cosmetology license


thats what my career adviser at the high school told me





but thats here in texas so idk if the colleges around you offer thatHow do I become a successful hair stylist?I am 16 years old.?
http://www.openstudycollege.com/course/h鈥?/a>








check out this site
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment