Friday, May 14, 2010

I need help telling my hair stylist how i want my hair colored?

my natural hair color is very light brown and my skin tone is pale. i want my hair to be blonde but not all of it i still want to have some brown in it so that when it grows back its not so noticeable. i want it to look very natural, any suggestions of what to tell her? ppleaseee !I need help telling my hair stylist how i want my hair colored?
just tell her what you just posted.


or you could just bring a picture of


the color you want. :)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I need help telling my hair stylist how i want my hair colored?
The best thing is to get a picture that is really close and then tell her the differences. If you seriously cannot find a picture just tell her what you told me :)
TELL HER WHAT YOU JUST TOLD US.
tell her what u told us.....or find a celebrity's pic and tell her u want her color or her cut....good luck!! hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment