Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I make a career as a hair stylist?

I am 35, and looking for a career change.


Can I make a living off of this?Can I make a career as a hair stylist?
yes, but it would not make you as much money as something else wouldCan I make a career as a hair stylist?
you can make a living off of mostly everything. however, it might not make u tht much money.
Of course, if you are passionate about doing hair, then do it!
I think that if doing hair is one of your passions you should go for it. I am a hair stylist and am the manager at our salon. It depends on where you work what the average pay is.


Hope this helps
ooh yes. The place I get my hair cut, they make good money and they all really enjoy it(you can really tell). I really like it there(that's probably because I've been going there since I was like 4), because all the people are friendly. As long as your friendly and patient, things will work in your favor.
I am a salon manager in new orleans, the middle income for the stylist at the salon I work for is 32,000. Which is pretty high for our area, we are the top salon to go to. I think you can certainly make a living being a hair stylist you just may need to cut back to deal with the pay decrease
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment