Saturday, January 23, 2010

Make up hair stylist want to work in the film industry help?

I am becoming a make up/ hair stylist and I want to work in the film industry either on a tv show or movie and I know I will have to work for free which I am happy to I just want the experience.but how do I get started with that? Can any one help who do I contact?


11 hours agoMake up hair stylist want to work in the film industry help?
You need to get into the union. I think you have to work on a few films before you can get in it. I would look on craigslist. I have seen some listed there.Make up hair stylist want to work in the film industry help?
So I see your interested in becoming a HairStylest or maybe even a Makeup Artist. Well to start off you need to look around your area. You need to talk to people who are there. Maybe even getting someone to help you will be a great idea. Look for help in hair salons. Maybe they can help you. Look for classes for those certain areas. When you exceed in those areas, then you have to search wider. You need to look online, maybe search for those specific jobs in your town. that will help you. :]
well first of all, you will need to know people that are in the film industry. People do not usually walk into a studio and land a job. Start running in the same circles, going to the same functions and basically just getting your name out there in order to be seen.
it aint worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment