Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I tell my hair stylist to cut just the front of my head & not the back?

I have scene hair =] %26amp; it grew out =[ %26amp; i want her to cut it,like re-shape it up but i dont want her to cut the back (im growing that part out more) can she do that i just want the front %26amp; and the sides %26amp; my bands re-shaped up?Can I tell my hair stylist to cut just the front of my head %26amp; not the back?
you can tell the hairstlyist to do what ever you want..just make sure to be clear and tell them exactly cuz they like to do whatever they want and mess your hair up..Good Luck!Can I tell my hair stylist to cut just the front of my head %26amp; not the back?
Tell your stylist to cut around but the back but ask if she could trim the ends in the back. Because if you dont cut your ends the splits on the ends of you hair will start to split up the shafts causing your hair to be damaged and damaged hair doesn't grow.
yep just ask. its your money you pay her to do what you want! just always be polite and if you have a picture that is always an easy way to avoid miscommunication!
You can tell your hairstylist to do anything you want. She or he is suppose to be cutting it the way you want it not the way she or he wants it.
It's your hair, you ask her to do whatever it is you want done. She's getting paid for it, so if she doesn't, then she obviously doesn't want your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment