Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking for a hair stylist in Pittsburgh?

I've been getting my hair cut and highlighted by the same stylist for years. She is moving out of town and I need to find someone new. Any suggestions? I live in the Carnegie/Bridgeville area.Looking for a hair stylist in Pittsburgh?
When I worked in Greentree, I went to an amazing stylist right off of greentree rd. Her name was Kim, and I am sorry but I don't remember the name of the salon. But If you are interested in finding her call my old store (framedesigns) and ask them the name of the salon in that strip. Tell them meredith said to call. 412-429-0919.





By the way, you might not get alot of answers to your question, because it's listed under Kansas City section. I only found it because I used to live in KC before moving to Pittsburgh.Looking for a hair stylist in Pittsburgh?
I just noticed this question. If you haven't found a hair stylist yet, check out my website at: www.dennisemery.com. Thanks!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment