Thursday, January 21, 2010

How did you find your favorite hair stylist?

It costs so much to get my hair cut - I can't afford the ';hit-or-miss'; technique.. anyone have any better ideas?How did you find your favorite hair stylist?
well i went to a couple different hair styilists...but then my aunt recomended one and i absolutley LOVE that place....that's where i go for everything involving hair...but my advice is search around try a couple places and eventually the best hair stylists will find you....sometimes the wierdest looking places are the best.....ps I live in wisconsin so thre no reason to even tell you what hair stylist i go to...sorry.!How did you find your favorite hair stylist?
I hate to say this, but I will to you....just remember that you get what you pay for, the good ones charge more usualy because they are better.


I work in a store that sells to salons so I have met lots of cosmotoligists. I guess I just got lucky and love the one I go to.


Maybe if you see someone with great hair ask them where they got it done. I understand the money thing for sure! I wish you luck!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment