Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I ask my hair stylist if I want a scene haircut?

I know what I want, which is short choppy layers with long underneath, but I'm not sure if she'll understand that I'm going for the ';scene'; look.What do I ask my hair stylist if I want a scene haircut?
give her a picture of someone with a scene haircut or specifically tell her;


-divide my hair in two layers


-tie up my bottom layer to leave it that length


-shear or cut my top layer short in many messy layers


-make me side bangs coming frm the middle of the top of my head going to the side of my fromt,(normal side bangs or fringe)


-make sure the top layer doesnt pass my chin





but it would be easier to just give her a pic lol and u can i also color.coloring is cool.


here is a good pic


http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/xxx_crash_xxx/scene%20hair/Jenn_Curbstomp73.jpg





http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm304/noBITCHassness291/imbetteroffwithouttyou.jpgWhat do I ask my hair stylist if I want a scene haircut?
tell her you want a scene look. they are trained to know everything about different looks, so they will understand
i honestly suggest bring in a picture and make sure you go to someone who knows what theyre talking bout
Tell her that you want short choppy layers with long underneath, Also include that its scene and maybe have a picture.





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You can bring a picture.
Print out a picture and show her what you want.
if you bring a picture it's best a lot of people do that. just explain it to her as well as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment