Thursday, January 21, 2010

Did my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?

Hi so I have dark brown hair but I wanted to get it lightened some.. and my stylist put some in but in sunlight it made my hair look ver orangeish redish...is that what its suppose to look like in the sunlight?Did my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?
No she did not use the correct color or she didn't leave it on long enough, go back and make sure she understands exactly what you want. Take a sample pic for reference if possible. If she tries to charge you let her know you will file complaints with the better business bureau and the state licensing board. Then do it. You have a right to get what you paid for to begin with.





Ash colors can give your hair a green tint. What she needs to use is a dabber for red. It helps tone down the red.Did my hair stylist use the wrong coloring on my hair?
You need to have her tone it, or if your entire head is blonde now you can tone it yourself. Get an ash blonde in the color that you want, that will tone out the orange. Bleach brings out the undertones in hair:orange, so you need to tone afterward, but some people don't do that for some reason.
She didn't lighten it enough, and left it brassy. Go back to a Salon and have them do it again(Tone it and whatnot.)
You need to get a toner and put it on, your hair stylist should have done that to lift out the brassy color.

No comments:

Post a Comment