Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever been to a hair stylist and been dissapointed?

If so, what happened and was it expensive?Have you ever been to a hair stylist and been dissapointed?
i've gotten bad haircuts that were totally straight (i asked for chunky layers) multiple times, and usually they don;t cut it short enough or cut it way too much (which isn't as bad, since then i don't need another cut for longer)





usually when i go to the salon they ask several times ';are you sure?'; or refuse to do my cut, either because they don't know how to or they have some hangup about ';weird'; hair





the one time i got my hair bleached at a salon, they had to do it several times and still couldn't get it right. i got my hair dyed once too, and the dye faded faster then when i do it..











i haven't been to a salon in years, and i'll never go back. that's $20 more bucks to spend on booze, and i can cut my hair better tipsy then some sober ';professional';Have you ever been to a hair stylist and been dissapointed?
My mom was going to this older lady, and she did good on my mother's hair.. I went to her once and she BUTCHERED my hair. I cant even explain the horrible-ness (not a word, oh well) of this haircut... It only cost like $20, and I went and had it fixed by someone else.... I had to cut like 4 inches off.
I was disappointed, so I went back and talked to the manager. She fixed it with no charge.


Most places will do that, they want satisfied customers, and return business!
ohhhhh... YES. i went to get my hair cut at the shoulders %26amp; the guy gave me a bob up to me chin. ugh, it took FOREVER to grow out. it was like a 35 dollar cut to.
I have this picture in my head of the way I want my hair to look?, and I explain to the stylist what I want done, and I have YET to get the style I want.


What would be so hard, to just do what I ask, my hair is naturally curly when it is short, and wavy when shoulder length, or longer.


All I want is, kinda short on top,( but not so short it sticks up) and short enough on the sides, to cover my ears, and long in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment