Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I find a good hair stylist for african american or biracial hair in Rhode Island?

I'm moving to Rhode Island from Seattle, WA in about 2 weeks and will be getting married out there in 14 months, but I have no clue where to find a replacement hair stylist or salon. Any clues? I'm willing to go to MA.Where can I find a good hair stylist for african american or biracial hair in Rhode Island?
My mom used to go to Rosie's in washington park (neighborhood bordering cranston and providence). It's on broad street across from a mcdonald's. I know they do biracial hair....lots of hispanic people go there too. If they aren't right for you there are tons of salons on broad st. that fit that category. Good luck with your move and finding a salon!Where can I find a good hair stylist for african american or biracial hair in Rhode Island?
Visit http://squidoo.com/black-hair-salon to find a stylist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment