Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you ever show photos to your hair stylist?

Like a photo of a celebrity to show them how you'd like your hair?Do you ever show photos to your hair stylist?
ya thats wat i do, last time i showed a pic of carrie underwood and told them 2 perm it the way her curls go and it ended up gr8!!! (exept it cost me $256 : ( but at least it looks goodDo you ever show photos to your hair stylist?
i've tried that before, but the stylists seem to have a habit of cutting hair the way they know how, and it usually does not come out looking like the photo; i even had one stylist to show me a pic, asking me if this way the way i wanted my hair cut...it was the very same pic i had given her the month before!!!
Yes definitely. Then they can tell you if you have the right kind of hair to pull it off or not. It's easier to show them a picture of what you like, then to try and explain it.
i no people that have/do but i personally dont.





xx





p.s. if you want to, do it.





they wont refuse unless its impossible.
No I never have actually.. When I read magazines there I comment on different celebrities hair,, but never ask for her to style it that way...
yes, if you want to get a specific style so they can copy it... a pic definitely helps. cuz sometimes if u just explain it, it doesnt come out right
yeah i do and i tell her to be free to adjust my hair since we have different texture and color, and face shape
I just show random pictures. Except once I brought in a picture of Rihannas haircut to get my cut like that. :)
If I'm going to a new place, I usually do, otherwise there's no need to.
Nope. It would be a useless act.... hair dressers do what they want. You know that ...
i did once but my hair didn't look like my photo
hells yeah u do! its helps u and ur hairstylest get a better understanding of what you want. make sure its a decent photo though.
No, but I will. She cut my fringe diagonally!!
nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment