Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's more important in a hair stylist: talent or personality?

Talent. Even thought you may enjoy the fact that your stylist is having a fun conversation with you due to his/her personality, that happiness will only last during the time you are at the salon. Once you leave the salon with a bad haircut, or something you did not want, you will regret the fact that you picked personality over talent. So even though this talented stylist may not have a personality, he/she will do a great job on your hair resulting in a more beautiful, happier you! =]What's more important in a hair stylist: talent or personality?
i think that personality and talent are the most important but really, what relaxes the person when you're cutting their hair off is you talking to them so i'd say personality because onnce there easy going about you doing whatever you're doing to their hair, they get relaxed so then you get relaxed. I think that's one of those things that go together! =]


hope i could help!! =]


my hairstylist has a GREAT personality


and that relaxes me because she does a REALLY GREAT job once she's finished with meh! =]What's more important in a hair stylist: talent or personality?
talent!!! if you have a good personality but no talent then ppl wont want to get their hair done from you. maybe to be friends. if you have talent then ppl will go to you more and you will get more money. i think you should have talent and personality.
talent. personality can't cut hair. I do usually find my favorite hair stylists because they get my hair, though. I usually go to a person because of their talent, but stay because of their personality.
talent first;then personality in that order .if a new stylist is chatty i'm


scared only the really good ones can work well and talk it up.besides,


I don't like a new stylist to gab ; save it for when I know ya better plz!
i think talent because i know people who style hair who have good personalities and are fun to talk to but i don't know if id want them to cut my hair. luckily my hair stylist has both!
Well both,


you'd want a hairdresser


who could get your hair the way you wanted


it, and was nice and funny at the same time.
Talent. Personality might ruin your hair. Talent won't
Talent. My stylists name is Lauri and she is GREAT. She'll be giving me a great cut AND chatting me up. It's a good combo.
Both. I don't want a bitchy hairstylist.


And i don't want a hairstylist to fck my hair up.
talent.





why would you want a nice hairstylist that sucked?


it just makes no sense.
talent!


personality will not get you a good hair cut.
def talent
talent!





you want someone who actually knows what there doing..not making u laugh..lol
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment