Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you prefer a male hair stylist or a female?

What if the female had nice bewbies?Do you prefer a male hair stylist or a female?
A male stylist. That way I don't have to worry about him subconsciously effing up my hair. Don't bother trying to understand it...it's a woman thing.Do you prefer a male hair stylist or a female?
Male :D, especially if imma liking them :D
I have a male stylist and I totally agree with the females subconsciously ruining hair!
Nice bewbies trump everything.
I prefer female, but that's only because my current hair stylist is female, and she's the best. But I'm a chick, so I don't care about her bewbies.
I only let females run their fingers through my hair, nice bewbies are a bonerous
The best ones I've had in my life are male -- and most of them GAY. I also had a few women but they weren't THAT good.... so I guess I'd vote for MALE.
That's even better!
male...most are gay and make me laugh and are ohhh sooo sweet.
i prefure a female
Her tats in my face is worth a crappy haircut
Hmmmm - that depends; which hair are they stylin'??? LOL
A female. When a man's touching me, it ain't cool.
don't care about the gender as long as they do a good job :)
my hairdresser is also my best friend,and she does just fine...
i prefer a nice rack then a d--k on my back
Trans man....and boy/girl is he good !
gay man.

No comments:

Post a Comment