Saturday, January 23, 2010

My hair stylist suggest I start talking pre natal vitamins. Is this normal or healthy?

She said it will help me not go bald as fast because it balances the estrogen and testorone and cause my hair to stay thicker.


Is this true?


she also said it will make me have less body hair.


will it cause any other complications such as like my penis shrinking or anything?


thanksMy hair stylist suggest I start talking pre natal vitamins. Is this normal or healthy?
i highly doubt it will cause complications like that.... though you might wanna read about whatever she suggested before you really go for it! DAMMMMNNNN lol your hair looks REALLY GOOD!!! i mean i thought is looked really good before but now it is REALLY REALLY good! lolMy hair stylist suggest I start talking pre natal vitamins. Is this normal or healthy?
They are healthy, other than that your hair stylist is goofy.


All they are is vitamins and minerals with extra ones that a woman needs when she is pregnant.


They may make your hair thicker because there are certain vitamins and minerals that are good for your hair.


I don't think they have anyting to do with you penis, that shrinks with age.
I am guessing you are a guy cuz you mentioned you have a penis. I wouldnt recommend pre natal vitamins for a guy. There is a particular vitamin that you can take that will help keep your hair thicker longer. Give me a minute to do my research and I will let you know which one that is.
i take pre natal vitamins and they make you hair grow CRAZY fast.





...i really doubt that it will 'shrink your penis'....It wont even effect you in that way.





Pre natal vitamins are used for preg. women that allows them to get extra vitamins for their baby....its just a crap load of vitamins for your body...its good
I wouldn't. Instead, ask a doctor about oral or topical hair recession cures, like Rogaine foam or pills for hair loss.
If your a boy I wouldnt take the risk, cuz ur hair dresser isnt a doctor.


Take the biotin vitamin instead. It is for your hair and skin
i would talk to your family doctor before following your hair stylist suggestions...
Don't take medical advice from a hair stylist.
the word is TAKING not TALKING you moron.
Im pretty sure they are oh so wrong dude. Whats wrong with being bald? Bald people are sexy!
hm ive never heard of that maybe just stick to the normal vitamins



If she says to do it,then you should try it


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment