Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should I wear to my hair stylist interview?

I am a 23 year old girl going on my first real job interview after graduating for school. I am going on an interview to an upper class salon and I am not sure what I should wear. Please helpWhat should I wear to my hair stylist interview?
a very fashionable but professional dress and ofcourse hair done and nice makeup. def. some cute heelsWhat should I wear to my hair stylist interview?
Well with it being an upper class salon I would dress up for sure. Nice dress pants or skirt. But you also need to look the part of knowing what is in style now for your own age.





Maybe something like any of these on this page:


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>
pencil skirt nice blouse high heels hair down and styled

No comments:

Post a Comment