Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok so I want to be a hair stylist, Is it a career that I can make a living out of?

I want to become a hair stylist, but I dont know if I can make a decent living at it. I grew up/ still live in an upper middle class town and would like to remain here. What is the average salary of a entry level hair stylist? Also, what is the salary of someone who has been doing it maybe 5 years?Ok so I want to be a hair stylist, Is it a career that I can make a living out of?
i honestly don't know what the entry level salary of a hair stylist is, but i know that it is very possible to make a great living being a stylist! and the best part of that too is that you can make your own schedule! works great when you have a family, and you can take time off to be with your kids!Ok so I want to be a hair stylist, Is it a career that I can make a living out of?
A friend of mine is a stylist, and she won't really make any real money until she opens her own shop.
I want to be a hairstylist also, and I've done plenty of research on it, including doing a paper on it. A hairstylist makes about 20,000$ a year, plus tips.. But actually it all depends on how good you are, and what kind of salon you work at. Obv if you work at a small salon, and cut hair for 10$..you won't make as much as a high end salon who cuts hair for 80$. So if you think you'll be good at it, and you can make it to the top then go for it. :)








Just a little somethin' else..I read an article about a women who works in LA, shes a hairstylist, and she makes 150,000$ a year working 3 days out of the week. So I guess if you know the right people, and have been doing it long enough it really pays off!
i know somebody that brings home about $65,000.00 a year plus tips
Oh no1 don't be a hairstylist!! You'll have no life.You have to work 5 days the whole day is like not having a life.Not cool 12 hours a day??You're going to be very tired..Some custom,ers will treat you like crap.Is not a good career.i don't recomend it.You probably have the potential to do a real career.Don't waste your time and your life.
i dont think it is really a job that will make a good living cause 65,000 dollars is not alot at all
if you were working for an ultra posh salon in ny or la then you might make a lot of money but the chances of that are very low. on average a hair stylist doesn't make much money. here is a site that show the money ranges... and they aren't that great.





http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layou鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment