Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do i tell the hair stylist if i want my hair cut short like emilie de ravin?

i want my long locks cut shorter than my shoulders like emilie de raving. i have almost the same blonde textured hair as her and i always want her bangs. what shhould i ask the person cutting my hair to do?What do i tell the hair stylist if i want my hair cut short like emilie de ravin?
Visuals are a really good thing to have for your stylist! Especially if you are going for a very specific look or style like you are. And yeah, go over it with them before you let them cut. make sure they know what they are doing. Or you might get disappointed.





Hope I helped! ;DWhat do i tell the hair stylist if i want my hair cut short like emilie de ravin?
try to print and bring in several phtos of this girl, don't expect the stylist to know who you are talking about. I haven't a clue who she is. you should try to have head shot photos of her from the front, side and back showing the hair style you are interested in. if shes a celebrity there should be pictures online or in magazines
Print out this picture from the link below and show it to the stylist so that way she gets an idea of what you want. Tell them you like her bangs and would really like her hairstyle.


http://www.bestoffersstore.com/emilie-de鈥?/a>
Tell her what you just said in that question.


And then maybe you can print out a picture and show it to the hairstylist.


Thats what my sister did when she wasn't sure how to explain it. Good luck.
Print out a picture and bring it in. Then go over the details with the hairdresser. It's easy and affective.
Get her E-mail and send her a picture... thats what I would do. :)
take a pic with ur phone or camera. or print one or cut one out from a mag. thats how i showed mine wat i wanted.:D
Obviously pring out a picture???
Bring in a picture of her.
i want my hair cut short like emilie de ravin
bring a picture and show her. Maybe one with different angles of the cut.
Just bring in a picture of her to your stylist. Works great:) I've done it!
print out pictures of all sides of her hair and give it to your hair dresser :)
bring her a picture and say i want my hair like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment