Monday, January 18, 2010

How much should I tip my hair stylist?

She charges me about $225 plus the cost of supplies but she does such a great job! how much of a tip should I give her?How much should I tip my hair stylist?
A 15% gratuity is normal, however you should pay her what she is worth. Be it the norm or above norm. I must assume she is awesome for what you are having done considering the cost w/o supplies. So $35.00 for normal tip and up for exceptional service. Maybe you could also treat her to a massage or something like that along with the tip to show your appreciation.How much should I tip my hair stylist?
My girlfriend is a hair stylist, she said considering how much you're spending and that she always does a good job $50 dollars is about average for the amount of time and work put into it. :) hope that helps!
10-15% But you are paying WAY to much for your hair.
15 % tip.
man u rich bit** 225 dollars man u can get it done for lyk 45 dollars
Everythings relative.....in your case.....I would think $50 would be appropriate as she does such a great job, and you spend $225 + supplies for a style......that's around 20%....anything less would surely be embarrassing for a ';rich'; person, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment