Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I find the perfect hair stylist for me?

Looking for a local (Houston) professional stylist that comes highly qualified. Someone who will review my style ideas and tell me which would suit me best before cutting a single strand of hair. I would also like to review the stylists work if possible.Where can I find the perfect hair stylist for me?
Well you must have some money as this won't be cheap.





Find some professional people such as trial attorneys, secretaries in upscale law and business practices and ask them where they go.





Most of these stylists are part of an overall ';head'; service where they not only do hair but also makeup and earrings and jewelery as well as suggestions on color and style of clothing for the professional person.Where can I find the perfect hair stylist for me?
There is this site I started:


%26lt;a href=';http://ratemyhairstylist鈥?My Hairstylist%26lt;/a%26gt;


where you can post and find reviews on stylists in your area. It's pretty new and doesn't have that particular area just yet, but you can start one there!

Report Abuse



www.taaz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment